You probably don't know me. If you do, that's good. If you don't, well, that's okay too. Ultimately, it doesn't matter, as this blog is more a means to get my thoughts and emotions out where I can see them; to air them, if you like. It'll most likely contain rants, offensive language, and blunt opinions and comments on whatever topic I see fit. Some people might agree with what I say, some might not. That's fine. It's a free world and no matter what country you're viewing this from you are welcome to your own thoughts and opinions.
For those who want it, a little background on me. I'm a Canadian male, in the 30 to 40 bracket, I suffer from depression, extreme introversion, and probably a host of other things that I don't care to think about at 0130.
I believe in the existence of God (as in the Christian God as described in the Bible) yet hate him utterly. I might elucidate on that at a later date. I have a moderately sized family, though I am single myself. No job, due to a series of events which culminated in a number of suicide attempts.
I think that's enough for a first post, especially one this late at night.
No comments:
Post a Comment